The 2010 Volkswagen GTI :
The 2010 Volkswagen GTI competes with BMW 3 series, Infiniti G convertible or Audi A4 because it brings a good feel and enough sensations at the seat of the driver's pants to create a great bond with the vehicle. It can be called another sport car on the road but it's more elaborate than that. It still has the old roof panel like the old designs
2010 Volkswagen is considered to be one of the best cars out there because of its refinements. The new, angular front-end forgoes the 2009's curvilinear front design for something stronger and more masculine. Neatly bent creases replace softer lines along the body. 2010 Volkswagen now has larger taillights, angular headlights and tighter profile. The dual exhaust bookend the lower bumper - this is a sublime design addition that adds strength. Sit a 2010 Volkswagen GTI next to a 2009 and the changes are more apparent.
The interior design of the 2010 Volkswagen is unique:
* Touch the interior materials, for they are solid
* Luxuriate in the driver seat, for it is one of the most comfortable in this bracket
* Grip the steering wheel and marvel at its sporty feel and racing-car design
Not only is the steering wheel the best in this bracket, it is one of the best feeling steering wheels on the market.
Pricing, Trims and Options
I list the starting value of a 2-door and 4-door Volkswagen GTI.
The Volkswagen GTI 2-door with the standard 6-speed manual is priced at starting cost of $23,489. But for a 4-door, 6-speed manual 2010 Volkswagen GTI its base price is $24,089.
Some of its options are as follows:
·Sunroof goes for $1,000.
·Rear side airbags on the 4-door only cost $350.
·Bi-Xenon headlights is valued at $700.
·Dynaudio 300W sound system is priced at $476.
·DVD satellite navigation cost $1,750.
Safety, Quality and Reliability
It's standard safety equipment includes:
* stability control
* antilock disc brakes with brake assist
* front-seat side airbags and full-length side curtain airbags
Engine and Transmission
* It has a turbocharged 200 horsepower, 2.0 liter 4-cylinder that puts out 207 pound feet of torque engine.
* It has A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard with a 6-speed dual-clutch automated manual